Not that long ago, Instagram Live was released as an update to the Instagram Stories feature. It is amongst the top features of the application. Since Instagram wanted to increase its user base, they rolled out a new functionality termed as Guest Broadcasting.
This function allows users to send an invitation to a second user for joining on Live using the split screen. Guest Broadcasting is a leading solution to IG users to expand their Instagram Live items. This new feature along with the screen splitting is the most attractive to the young people. Irrespective of why you wish to go Live with tour peers, the feature is completely free and the method of broadcasting is pretty easy.
Notable Characteristics Of Guest Broadcasting
With the help of guest broadcast, one can send an invitation to anyone who is viewing the Live IG Video. It can only be done when the user is on Live along with the second individual.
- If one wishes to join more than one individual, then you can ditch the present user and substitute their position with another user who wishes to share Live with them.
- The user who shared the screen initially has the capacity of adding and removing the participants as and when he/she desires.
- Joining any individuals from across the world is extremely easy. However, the joinee must be viewing live.
- If the user is doing a live broadcast, then they can make use of filters and add responses to the comments made on the story.
- This instant reply option allows the participants and viewers to interact quickly and naturally.
- The notifications and alerts that are received on Instagram get labelled and shown to the guests.
- With the help of this feature, one can promote their accounts or products on Instagram.
- When someone does guest broadcast, it is shown on the profile feeds of both the parties.
Stepwise Guide for Using Instagram Live with Split-Screen
- Visit the Play Store.
- Make sure that the Instagram application is updated.
- Launch the updated app.
- Log in using the IG credentials.
- Navigate to the Live section.
- Hit the New button present at the lower right-hand edge of the app.
- Now, the list of all the users viewing the Live video shall appear on the screen.
- Merely press the Add button for adding a user or for inviting anybody who is presently viewing the Live video.
- When the second person has been added, the screen will get divided into two parts,
- The Cam feed will appear the same.
- Either party of the Live video can exit whenever they wish.
- The user can remove the other streamer whenever they wish.
- Other users can watch and add comments to the live stream.
- Once the stream gets over, it can be played again and added to the IG Stories.
This Instagram feature is extremely useful for influencers and marketers. Or else, if you are out on vacation or exploring an adventurous place, then you can go Live and ask your friends to join you. It is an engaging way that lets you go Live in split screen with your friends.