Microsoft Office consists of numerous products, each designed to serve a specific purpose. Some of the more notable versions of MS Office are Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2010. Microsoft Office 2019 is set to be released shortly. To setup Microsoft Office on PC, Mac, or laptop, just go to www.office.com/setup. By signing in to your Microsoft Office account, you can download the setup for installation and get the product key for activation.
Microsoft Account Tools
Log in to your Microsoft Office account to make documents and collaborate with others. View and modify Word files, spreadsheets, and presentations with anybody, from anywhere across the web, instantly. You can do all this without any cost after creating a Microsoft account. You can also save these documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows on the internet. Moreover, you can access it after signing in at office.com/myaccount.
Is your email overflowed with endless unread messages? With Microsoft Outlook your can effectively organize and maintain your inbox to reduce clutter. Just unsubscribe to useless promotional emails and wipe out all the irrelevant junk. Moreover, you can access MS Office online and modify documents on the side. For sharing documents, just upload them via OneDrive. With a Microsoft account, you can access Outlook from devices running Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS.
With a Microsoft account, you can sign into Skype and stay connected with everyone. Now, you do not need tow desperate login credentials. Just use your Microsoft account to access Skype. Skype has a lot to offer, from group video chats and instant messages to phone number calling and live screen sharing. With High Definition calls, catch up with your near and dears. You can take screenshots and save it on OneDrive.
Are you an avid game? Well, sign in to your Xbox account using your Microsoft account. This way, you do not have to create a new account for Xbox. After signing in, unlock gaming achievements, boost your score, play popular video games, and interact with others. You can access all of this after signing in using the Microsoft account from an array of devices such as Windows 10 computer, smartphone, tablet, and Xbox One.
Method for Creating a Microsoft Account
If you wish to enjoy the services, offered by the tech giant, such as games, mails, Office apps, then you need to sign up for a Microsoft account. If you have a phone running Windows OS, then you will have to create a Microsoft account for logging into the phone. It is quite easy to make a Microsoft account. Here’s how:
- You need to go to the Microsoft Create an Account webpage.
- For that, double-click on the browsing software.
- In the address bar, enter www.office.com/myaccount.
- Now, the Microsoft Office account webpage will load.
- Click on the Sign up button located on the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Now, in the Sign Up form, enter your name, username, password, country, date of birth, gender, phone number, etc.
- Enter the visual Captcha code to verify that you are not a bot. You can also opt for an Audio Captcha.
- Finally, click on the blue Create account button at the bottom.
Method for Resetting Microsoft Account Password
Microsoft account is used to log on to several services offered by Microsoft and its affiliates. Here is how you can change the password for your Microsoft Account:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Microsoft Office account webpage and click on Forgot my Password.
- After that, key in the email address for the Microsoft account. You may enter the phone number as well.
- Just enter the Captcha and go to the Next page.
- Now, select how you would like to verify yourself.
- Enter the four digits verification code in the next screen.
- When the verification is successful, enter the new password.
- Type the same password again.
- Click on the Next button.
- You have successfully changed your Microsoft account password.